Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lingerie--living large.

I knew I was in trouble when I skipped the training bra. My first bra was a B cup, at age 10. This bra was purchased a Sears and looked like it could shield me from bullets and sex alike. White, with a flower for decoration, I entered my mother's preference of support over sexiness and function over fun.

While my teenaged self may not have known better, I later realized this wasn't my mother's preference, but one of the market. There was nothing interesting available, and my problem grew with my cup size.

It took two decades to discover a solution. Singular. One. La Mystere Dream Tisha. Amazing. Compliments abound when the girls stand proud--supported, without lines, full of hopes and dreams of former perky glory.

There are supportive bras that have no prayer of looking cute. There are cute bras that have no hope of being supportive. In its simplicity, there is sexy.

Be warned, though the bulk of the solution will take up the bulk of your lingerie drawer.

No comments: